Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Supply Operations, you will help produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and make innovation a reality.
Predictive maintenance Expert, Maintenance Development (MD), Copenhagen
In Novozymes we continually improve and professionalize our maintenance function. In order to support our production strategy, we have gathered all the disciplines in the field of maintenance in one transverse function that continuously supports and improve all maintenance processes for all organizational units. The MD team consists of a balanced mix of top talented individuals with strong maintenance background that can provide industry’s best practices and proven methodologies to help addressing some of the biggest challenges and deliver maximum impact to production with regards to utility and equipment.
In Novozymes we are about to embark on a journey to explore our predictive maintenance opportunities, and bring the cognitive insights directly to the shop floor in combination with automation technology. You will have a large role in ensuring that this project will succeed.
You will provide subject matter expertise and join the maintenance project team to establishing and implementing robust data driven Maintenance and Reliability programs and in particular- developing predictive maintenance by combining existing and new condition monitoring sensors with Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition.
In this position, you need to:
- You have an educational background as M.Sc. in Mechanical/Marine/Electrical Engineer. You may have 5+ years’ experience related to predictive Maintenance and digitalization
- Providing subject matter expertise on Maintenance and Reliability (including, but not limited to, Work Identification/Execution, MRO, RCA, RCM, CMMS Good practices, ,Mechanical Integrity, Criticality Analysis, Predictive Maintenance techniques, Condition Monitoring, Enterprise Asset Management, and developing areas in Internet of Things IoT, etc.).
- have strong and proven experience in digitalization transformation.
- Well-founded within process production equipment and experience with commercial scale production.
- Strong analytical, communicative and IT skills
- Be proactive and ready to take responsibility and at the same time be a team player with good communication skills in Danish and English
- Strive for continuous improvement of the way we work everyday